The Windsor Fair
Ride Bracelet Days: August 31, September 1, 2, 3, 4, & 7 $22 for all rides or $15 for Kiddie Land
Senior Citizens' Day: September 3rd Admission Only $3
Veterans' Day: September 3rd Admission “FREE”
Exhibition Info: Page 37: http://windsorfair.com/files/2015%20FAIR%20BOOK%202015-08-11.pdf
- Located in the heart of Central Maine, our fairgrounds are in close proximity to the Maine Coast, golf courses and mountains.
- Encompassing 275 acres, it is one of the largest agricultural fairs with attendance estimated at over 150,000
- Daily entertainment featuring the best of local and nationally recognized talent.
- A huge exhibit of farm animals with premiums to exhibitors approaching $125,000
- Nine days of harness racing with some of the highest purses of the year. Windsor holds
Well organized as an extremely clean and well maintained fair, we think you'll like our facility. We work hard in making your stay enjoyable. As the fair draws closer to the nine days prior to Labor day be checking our Facebook page at: www.facebook.com/WindsorFair and watching for our ads in the papers and on TV and radio.